be free

ad

Thursday, September 2, 2010

SMS from GOOGLE

today i recived my confirmation code from google so i can change my password, so that means that there can be means of we sending SMS to any other phone in Belize. we have a monopoly and they try to block all free calls, sms, VOIP cause they are the only one who offer internet and Telephone service..
Go google--->

they send the reset link to my email and i recived the reset code.. this is cool..a good way to recover a password or account..

"Remember  GOOGLE is your Friend" --- why cause he knows what you are doing.. lol

so if you know how to send free SMS to phones in Belize share the knowlage. PM me ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey this is nabs thanks for commenting on my blog..
hope to hear from you soon remember to stop by and drop a line at http://e-nabet.blogspot.com/ and share your ideas and suggestions ...

Be free use free software!!

nabs

"The Linux philosophy is 'Laugh in the face of danger'. Oops. Wrong One. 'Do it yourself'. Yes, that's it." Linus Torvalds

My Blog List