be free

ad

Monday, May 3, 2010

The Design!!

Its a normal night for me reach home and every one is already sleeping, I have not seen any of my family members since Saturday.  I wake up early to go to the University or to work, when I come back its too late not one soul is up.

so what can i do in a quit nigh when someone is tired, frustrated, stressed, sleepy and still have tasks to do, sometimes I just feel like sleep and forget about every thing I have to do.

 Its all about a sacrifice we have to go through but the funny part about it is that I no regret nothing cause i know that i am working hard to pay my University, not depending for someone to pay it for me if I have 2 hand 2 foots and I know I can do it, no matter if it rains or snows (in Belize it does not ) but I will keep moving step by step..(cool I can even hear the water running at the river)

Tonight I fee drained as they say, with no energy for nothing but tomorrow I have a test #Algorithms.It's on of the interested classes that I have ever taken and I am taking it with out taking any of the prerequisites needed to take the course. So far it have been fun, I have learned allot.
........................................................sleepy................................................

so I will make this a long, productive and fun nigh. (@Tux helping me!!)

Tux:Says"  backtracking and Branch-and-Bound. " :-)


i wish myself the best for  tomorrow.
best wished nabs
 ok it think its time to start my task.....

woooot-wooot-wooot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey this is nabs thanks for commenting on my blog..
hope to hear from you soon remember to stop by and drop a line at http://e-nabet.blogspot.com/ and share your ideas and suggestions ...

Be free use free software!!

nabs

"The Linux philosophy is 'Laugh in the face of danger'. Oops. Wrong One. 'Do it yourself'. Yes, that's it." Linus Torvalds

My Blog List