be free

ad

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Drupal Tour Centroamérica 2009






What is Drupal ??? hmmm

Drupal, an open source content management platform.Its a Free Software package that allows an individual or a community of users to easily publish, manage and organize a wide variety of content on a website.

Join us this August @ Sacred Heart College ..



Background story

(Josef.Dabernig)
Sent by Austrian Service Abroad, I’m working as a Social
Servant at Casa de los Tres Mundos, Granada, Nicaragua
from 08/01/2008 to 07/31/2009.

I worked a lot with drupal, migrating Casa Tres Mundos'
website from drupal 4 to drupal 6. Furthermore I helped
with organizing the first Drupalcamp Centroamérica 2009
in Managua, Nicaragua. From april to end of june, I led a
drupal workshop at our trainee center.

When I went to the first ECSL, I met various people
interested in drupal from all central america. This is why I
decided to combine my trip to México with doing drupal
workshop.

Drupal Tour Centroamérica 2009
In August 2009 I'm going to travel from Nicaragua over El
Salvador, Honduras, Guatemala, Belize to México. During
the trip, I plan to do drupal workshops with people of the
free software community.

Please feel free and encouraged to contact me about
possible drupal workshops with you folks

• El Salvador - around Sat., 1st of August
• Honduras - around Sat., 8th of August
• Guatemala - around Sat., 15th of August
• Belize - around Sat., 22nd of August
• México - around Sat., 29th of August

These dates are really tentative at the very moment,
because I'm currently contacting you guys from the various
free software comunities. But this should give you an idea
when we could get together to make things happen.


Requirements for the workshop..

- If you Have a laptop Bring it along with you.(if not We can provide a Computer to use for the workshop)
_ I prefer the following: computer running Linux (Ubuntu, Fedora , Debian Ect.. )


Dont miss it.. its going to be Fun.. and very interesting..
Promoting Opensource and free software in Belize


Place Hosted: Sacred Heart College.
Time : to be Determined

Keep in contact for farther updates !!


If you want to attend the Drupal Workshop please contact
nabs at email : enrinabet(at)gmail(dot)com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey this is nabs thanks for commenting on my blog..
hope to hear from you soon remember to stop by and drop a line at http://e-nabet.blogspot.com/ and share your ideas and suggestions ...

Be free use free software!!

nabs

"The Linux philosophy is 'Laugh in the face of danger'. Oops. Wrong One. 'Do it yourself'. Yes, that's it." Linus Torvalds

My Blog List